Disbelief offers contracting and consulting services that are targeted for our client’s needs. Our expert team has experience developing and getting titles shipped on Console, PC, VR, and Macs. We have two offices located in Cambridge, Massachusetts and Chicago, Illinois.
Please read this entire policy and any other applicable agreements which apply to our products or services before use. By using Disbelief’s services, you are consenting to all data collection procedures within this policy. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy as needed at any time.
You can reach us at email@example.com regarding any questions or concerns related to our privacy and data protection policy.
Type of Information We Collect
Disbelief collects information in a few different ways:
- Automatically when you use our website or services. This may include server logs, usage information and statistics, IP address, location of your device, and third party tracking technologies.
- When you provide information to us through our interactions and services we offer. The data we collect depends on the services you use and choices you make regarding features or services used. We may also obtain data about you from third parties. Many of our services require some personal data to be given to carry out our services. If it is required via contract or by other legal necessity to collect personal data, and this data is not voluntarily relinquished, we may not be able to offer services or enter into the contract.
- Anonymous demographic information. This allows us to provide the best service to our customers. This information may include age, gender, race and religion, the type of browser you are using, or IP address.
Why We Collect Data & How It Is Used
The reason we collect data is to understand our users and provide the best applicable services through analyzing and customizing the user experience. We aim to personalize your experience and cater to our users’ interests while attempting to understand and continuously improve what we do. We also collect data to comply with contractual and/or legal obligations, and for the purpose of operational business needs.
How Long We Keep This Data
Retention of data collected varies depending on each particular reason for collection. Data will only be obtained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations, legal purposes, or record keeping. We understand you are trusting us with your personal information, and Disbelief has strong security measures to keep your data safely stored within our system.
Distribution of Collected Information
Disbelief will not distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
Third parties you interact with derived from our site or services may have different privacy practices. Please ensure that you review their privacy practices and data collection policies before sharing information on any third party links.
You can choose to control the collection of your data. You can opt out by changing your device settings to limit tracking. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we delete any personal information you have provided to us.Children’s Privacy
Disbelief’s website and/or services are not targeted for children under the age of 13. Therefore, we do not intentionally collect personal data from children under the age of 13 and adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Anyone under the age of 13 must obtain parental or guardian consent when using our website. If ever it is determined that information has been unintentionally collected under the age of 13, we will take any necessary steps to remove the child’s information from our system.
Residents in California have additional rights regarding data collection via the CCPA:
- You have the right to know more information about what data we collect and for what purposes
- You have the right to delete any personal information we collect from you (if any).
- You have the right to opt-out of the selling or sharing of your personal information. To do so, please refer to our “Opting Out” section above
- You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate information we may have about you
- You have the right to limit use and disclosure of your personal information
- We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA
California residents may make these requests by contacting us at email@example.com. We may ask for additional information for personal verification prior to completing your request.
EEA, UK, and Switzerland Residents
Disbelief adheres to the data protection laws in the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK), and Switzerland. Residents here have specific rights:
- We process your personal information once given your consent; you also have the right to withdraw this consent
- You have the right to request access, correct, or delete your personal data
- You have the right to a portable copy of personal data provided to us
- You have the right to file a complaint against us with the appropriate Supervisory Authority based on your specific location, if necessary. (We would, however, like the opportunity to help resolve any issue you have.)
Supervisory Authority Contact Information:
UK (ICO): https://www.ico.org.uk
Switzerland (FDPIC): https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact.html
When we process your personal data, we do so with your consent to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations and rely on the legal grounds to do so.
Acceptance of Terms